5.15.2011

Sea-Inspired

As the weather has been getting warmer, and the making of summer plans is underway, I've had my eye on adding some nautical accents to our apartment.  Having a few sea-inspired accents would also maybe provide us with a little bit of a respite from everything dreary in the winter months.  There's no rule that says you have to have a beach house in order to decorate with nautical accents, so, I say go for it!

I recently noticed that Pottery Barn has a pretty good selection of some sea-inspired goodies and here are some of my favorites.  I've been wanting to buy a wooden sailboat figurine for a long time but I'm not sure where we would put one in our apartment at the moment...maybe that one will have to wait until we have a house some day!


{All of this can be found at Pottery Barn}



No comments:

Post a Comment