2.26.2011

It's the Month of Invitation Shopping Parties!

I have recently been invited to two different shopping parties - a CAbi party at my sister-in-law AG's house and a Stella & Dot party at my friend MF's house.  Both of these are the types of parties where you go to someone's house for cocktails, appetizers and shopping, and they sell things you can't find in stores.

Here are the two items I purchased at the CAbi show I went to:


I bought this top in a bigger size so I can wear
it as a beach cover-up.  I loved the flower detailing.

I'm picturing wearing this top with white pants in the
summer or with jeans in the spring.  And maybe I'll add a brown or
gold belt to give it shape. 

The Stella & Dot party is coming up in a couple of weeks.  Here are some of the pieces that I have my eye on.  Now I just have to patiently wait for the party date to arrive.....
Stella & Dot

Stella & Dot by insandouts on Polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment