11.17.2011

Fantastic Dabney Lee!

I first heard about the Dabney Lee site about a year ago, and I am a big fan.  I really like how everything they sell is customizable - there are countless prints and color combinations to choose from. 

Here are some goodies that I have received as gifts. 

First, this is my Dabney Lee calendar that spruces up my desk at work.  It arrived with a little lucite stand and I really like the variety that each new calendar brings.  I particularly love the contrast of the fuchsia and orange for the month of November:




PRG and I received this Dabney Lee lucite picture frame and this monogrammed Dabney Lee lucite tray as wedding gifts and they are awesome!  You can customize them to say any name or monogram you want. 


{large lucite tray}


{small lucite picture frame}

As you can see, Dabney Lee offers countless patterns and styles to choose from which makes it really fun to pick something out as a gift (or for yourself)!  Any of the Dabney Lee products would make excellent birthday, holiday, new home, new baby, engagement, or wedding gifts! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment