11.27.2011

Stylish iPad Cases

I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving!  My long holiday weekend included a friend's birthday celebration, spending my first Thanksgiving with PRG's family, enjoying some post-Turkey Day R&R with my family, and going to our friends' engagement party last night down in CT.  It was a whirlwind of four days but everything was so much fun!

I started my Christmas shopping last week and, while I was out and about, I noticed that Bloomingdale's has a great selection of iPad cases.  Some cases include little stands, some include shoulder straps, and some are purely for fashion, but they all will protect an iPad nonetheless!

I snagged the #5 Ralph Lauren case below for my own iPad in a fun kelly green color - I couldn't resist.  The stand on it works well for reading in bed or browsing thru Flipboard while relaxing on the couch, two of my favorite nighttime things to do.  And I like how it has a professional look to it in case I end up using my iPad in client meetings.  Merry early Christmas to me!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment