12.08.2010

My first blog post!

Welcome to my 'Ins and Outs and Whereabouts' blog!  I have become an avid blog reader over the last few months and have decided to join in on the fun and start my own.  I am a newly-married twenty-something who gravitates towards things with a bit of prep, a pinch of coziness and a splash of class.  I work in the high-tech industry by day and I'm excited for this blog to serve as my creative outlet by night.

My husband, PRG, will also be contributing to this labor of love, blogging mostly about wine and cooking - two of his favorite things!

Join us as we meander our way thru life's ins and outs, happenings and adventures, both big and small!  Now let's let the fun begin.....



3 comments:

  1. Hi KCG! Good Luck with the new blog! Thanks so much for stopping in and reading mine! I use Picasa to create my mood boards, and I also use Polyvore to create fashion inspiration boards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chic Geek! As you can probably tell, I'm just starting out with my blog so thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best blog ever - its beautiful, just like you, happy blogging.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete