6.03.2011

Talbots isn't just for my mom anymore...

I went into Talbots recently, one of my mother's longtime favorite clothing stores, to get her a drape cardigan because she always compliments me on my sweaters like this and I thought she deserved one too!  ....and I was shocked by how "hip" Talbots has become!  Since when have I walked into a Talbots and liked half the store for myself?  Never before!  I was pleasantly surprised by what I found.  So much so that I not only bought the drape cardigan for my mom but also a few things for myself (whoops)!


{some items from their spring collection}
{here are the 2 striped items I bought for myself (obviously I won't be wearing them together!) as well as the sweater I bought for my mom}


And apparently I'm not the only one to take notice of their transformation.  I went to their site and found these:

PRG and I are heading to dinner at Bacco in the North End to help our friend MF "carbo load" before the 100 mile bike race she's doing tomorrow.  Mmmmm looking at their website is making me hungry.  Then, tomorrow, we're off to a wedding down in Madison, CT.  Can't wait to help celebrate with SM and BG! 

Happy weekend everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree!! They have some super cute stuff there now! My mom shops there all the time and I am loving the little outfits! I am forwarding my mom this blog for sure :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete