2.18.2012

The perfect laptop bag for traveling!

I do a lot of traveling for my job, and one fun item on my 'to do list' has been to find the perfect laptop bag for traveling.

I had some very specific criteria this bag had to fit:

  • had to be lightweight
  • had to have a shoulder strap
  • had to be durable and not stain easily
  • had to have a top zipper
  • had to fit nicely beneath an airplane seat without having to be put it on its side
  • had to have multiple compartments to keep my belongings organized
  • had to easily fit my laptop, tablet, wallet, etc without looking too bulky
  • had to look professional so I can bring it into client meetings

I'm happy to report that, after going into countless stores and spending lots of time browsing online, I finally found it!!  I present to you, the perfect laptop bag for traveling, MZ Wallace's Bedford Nylon Bag in black:

{side 1}

{side 2}

{love it!}

This bag has:
  • 4 outside zip pouches of all different sizes
  • durable shoulder straps plus a detachable cross-body strap
  • 10 interior pockets to fit everything from your cell phone to your business cards to your iPad
  • a detachable mini purse
  • 2 side pouches to hold your drink or an umbrella
  • gold hardware and a red interior to make it stylish
  • and the list goes on....

And, to top it all off, it's made from a durable nylon that is both water and stain resistant!  You could use this as a baby bag, a gym bag, a laptop bag, or just as an every day purse.  It doesn't get better in my book and I couldn't be happier with my purchase!  




No comments:

Post a Comment