3.06.2011

Gearing up for Golf Season

One month from today PRG and I will be leaving for Puerto Rico, and I'm particularly excited since it's been such a long and snowy winter here in New England.  As part of the trip, we're going to play golf which is one of my favorite things to do.  I love being outside for a few hours (hopefully in good weather), spending quality time with whichever family members or friends I happen to be playing with, and trying new courses.

A couple of years ago I received Ame & Lulu golf club head covers, a shoe bag holder, and a carry-all for Christmas and they certainly add some pizazz to my golf bag.  Playing golf is fun, but having good-looking accessories while playing makes it even more fun.

Here are some of Ame & Lulu's newest golf accessory patterns from their new spring line.  You'll definitely be able to find one to match your bag and they're very affordable to top it all off!

Golf Club Head Covers: $79
Golf Carry-All: $26
Golf Shoe Bag: $44

Ame & Lulu also makes great tennis accessories, yoga accessories, diaper bags, dog beds and leashes, travel bags, laptop bags, and the list goes on.   You can check out their site here.  




No comments:

Post a Comment