4.03.2011

Preppy Fabrics Touted in a Good Old-Fashioned Magazine

I don't know about you, but flipping through the pages of a real, tangible magazine is one of my favorite things to do.  I know there are websites for everything these days, and there certainly are some really fantastic home decor websites and online magazines out there, but even the best e-zine can't replace a good old-fashioned paper magazine in my mind.  Needless to say, I was very sad to see Domino's print subscription fold, and you can imagine how happy I was when I recently purchased a subscription to House Beautiful magazine with an Amazon.com gift card I received.  (By the way, who knew you could buy magazine subscriptions thru Amazon.com?  You learn something everyday.)

As I was reading the latest issue, I came across an article titled "13 Fun, Preppy Fabrics".  The article went on to say "Preppy is back.  With designs ranging from argyle, seersucker, and cable knit, consider this a handbook on how to bring the happy look into your home." 

My initial thought was, when did it ever go away?  But I guess that's beside the point.  For anyone who happens to have the April 2011 issue on-hand, you can read where to get each of the below fabrics on page 32. 






No comments:

Post a Comment